ENERO 2016 Fechas de las Evaluaciones.

A continuación las fechas de evaluación del TERCER CORTE:

12 / enero/ 2016  X2MB  presenta 3er corte.
12 / enero/ 2016  X5MB  presenta 3er corte.

13 / enero/ 2016  X2MC  presenta 3er corte.
13 / enero/ 2016  X3MA  presenta 2do corte.
13 / enero/ 2016  I1MR   presenta 3er corte.

14 / enero/ 2016  X3MB  presenta 3er corte.
14 / enero/ 2016  A2MA  presenta 3er corte.

18 / enero/ 2016  I1MA   presenta 3er corte.
18 / enero/ 2016  X3MC  presenta 2do corte.

21 / enero/ 2016  X2MA   presenta 3er corte.

Comentarios

Maria omaña ha dicho que…
Present perfect.

1- Active: My mom has baked cookies al day
Passive: The cookies have been baked by my mom all day
2- Active: I have read this book so many times
Passive: This book has been read by me so many times
3- Active: Carla has carried that backpack all day
Passive: That backpack has been carried by Carla all day
4- Active: Franco has shared pictures on Instagram all morning
Passive: Pictures have been shared by Franco on Instagram all morning
5- Active: Ananda has seen Charlie Brown so many times
Passive: Charlie Brown has been seen by Ananda so many times
6- Active: I have watched that movie so many times
Passive: That movie has been watched by me so many times
7- Active: I have told you that you´re enough
Passive: You have been told that you´re enough
8- Active: Carlos has used that excuse so many times
Passive: That excuse has been used by Carlos so many times

Realizado por: María Omaña
C.I: 24.149.727
X5MB
Maria omaña ha dicho que…
Present perfect.

1- Active: My mom has baked cookies al day
Passive: The cookies have been baked by my mom all day
2- Active: I have read this book so many times
Passive: This book has been read by me so many times
3- Active: Carla has carried that backpack all day
Passive: That backpack has been carried by Carla all day
4- Active: Franco has shared pictures on Instagram all morning
Passive: Pictures have been shared by Franco on Instagram all morning
5- Active: Ananda has seen Charlie Brown so many times
Passive: Charlie Brown has been seen by Ananda so many times
6- Active: I have watched that movie so many times
Passive: That movie has been watched by me so many times
7- Active: I have told you that you´re enough
Passive: You have been told that you´re enough
8- Active: Carlos has used that excuse so many times
Passive: That excuse has been used by Carlos so many times

Realizado por: María Omaña
C.I: 24.149.727
X5MB
Unknown ha dicho que…
Great job, Maria! All sentences are correct!! You've got yourself a 20!

Entradas populares de este blog

X3MC. Horarios y Fechas de Evaluación.

X3MB. Ejercicios para practicar la pronunciación VOCALES "A" Y "E" CON SUS DIPTONGOS.

X5MB. NOTAS OBTENIDAS EN EL CORTE 1